The teachers at the Days of Wonder Preschool believe that the early years of children's lives are the most critical when it comes to their development. They are growing and learning at a magnificent rate. We believe that it is very important to have a child in an enviroment that is consistent, secure, loving, and intellectually stimulating. We want our preschoolers to feel as comfortable and secure as they would in their own homes with their parents or caregivers.
What we offer:
- We provide learning experiences thru guided and undirected creative play.
- Daily activities: outside time, educational centers, story time, arts and crafts, music and dance.
- Small group sizes
- Individual teacher attention
- Warm, nurturing social environment
- Multi-sensory learning centers with creative materials that assist in making connections across the curriculum
- Each child will learn at his/her own pace
Half and full day options are available.
- Full Day 9:00 - 3:00, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday
- Half Day 9:00 - 12:00, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday
Full day is $260 per month
Half day is $200 per month